Trust in Macbeth and Banquo

on Sunday, January 18, 2009


Macbeth and Banquo are my two best noblemen. I have a lot of trust in them. I have known them since they were young. It feels like it was just yesterday when I had met Macbeth and Banquo. They are like my sons. They helped keep Malcolm and Donalbain happy.


When they were young, I remember how Macbeth and Banquo used to be frightened of me, but look at them now, two young gentlemen. At their young age they had never told a fib to me which makes them more trustworthy. I can always count on Macbeth and Banquo to get the job done for me. I never doubt them for a second.


Just a few minutes ago I trusted Macbeth and made him thane for Cawdor. This is because my men came and told me how much Macbeth had done and how heroic he was. He is truly a trustworthy man. The reason why I trust Macbeth a lot is because he is my bravest soldier who would never say no at my commands. Tonight I will be sleeping at his place for the night. I would be one of the guests at Macbeths place. I know nothing will go wrong.


Banquo is also a great and trustworthy person who I can always count on for never lying to be about anything. As a child, Banquo would always be honest with me. He is one of my favorite soldiers. Although Banquo has not done a lot, he shows himself as one of the most trustworthy men. Banquo was always the quiet one, even now he is the quiet one, but anyways I can always trust Banquo and Macbeth. They are my two loyal men. I just hope that nothing ever changes between me and Banquo and Macbeth in the future.


- Roohulah M.


0 comments:

Post a Comment